A corporate videomapping at the Palacio Cibeles in Madrid on the occasion of the T3CH conference organized by Amadeus in which the future of travel technology was discussed.
Amadeus travel technology helps companies to connect with a global travel ecosystem and manage operations more efficiently. If anyone is going to rewrite the future of travel agencies, it will surely be them.
For this event, Amadeus asked us to adapt our particular vision of a spatial future to the interior facade of the Palacio de Cibeles in Madrid. Here is the result. Doors that open to other dimensions, futuristic interfaces, astronauts going through time tunnels and alien cities synchronized with music and lights. The future is closer than it seems.
An Architectural Videomapping was carried out, the narrative thread of which revolves around a journey through space and time with futuristic touches and with a very marked style that transports the viewer to a new universe full of emotions and sensations.
- Projection: 2 laser projector of 30,000 lumens
- Facade dimensions: 50 x 40 m
- Client: Amadeus
- Multimedia project management, design and graphics: Framemov
- Direction and composition: Jorge Escobar
- Concept artist: Juliana Rabello
- 2D & 3D: Marcelo Nardone, Mario Soeana, Mauricio Bartolo, Marc costa
¿Want more information? ¡Contact us!